[at-l] Was no one at work today but me????

Where did all these emails come from??

I not only WORKED today, I HIKED home!!  (Well, halfway, wearing my journey
pack, then stopped for dinner and groceries, them wimped out and caught the
bus home - but only because...)

The snow was suddenly fierce?  I forgot my gloves??  I also forgot my
brimmed cap, so stuff was hitting my face?  I am top heavy with the loaded
pack and it was slippery?  I had no flashlight?

Anyway - I am thinking I love cold - and snow - and maybe if I lose some
more weight and get some better hiking gear (yah!)  I could do this. ;-)  I
mean - I walked home in the snow and dark (5 miles) Saturday night and
LOVED it.  Hmmmmm...  LOVE cold weather.  LOVE snow.  As long as I stay dry
and can get warm again...

Put another log on the fire...
Delita