Re: [at-l] water

If this summer is droughty as last summer was, you could
see some problems starting maybe in  PA by mid /late
July.  We are in our third year of drought conditions or sub normal rain and
the springs just have nothing to draw on.  We could use some snow....
The good news is you can often follow the terrain down past where the
spring used to emerge and find it popping up further down the way.
The bad news is it's further down the way.........
Mostly this isn't a problem till after Port Clinton, except for Peter's
Mountain.
The water is allllways further down there <g>.