[at-l] Ruck News

Some folks have e-ed me with some ideas for the Ruck,
so I'm tossing them to you for input.  Nametags?????
someone wrote:

>"Please....can we have name tags?  It will save me from the
awful
>embarrassement of not remembering people I have met before"

I must admit, I'm awful at putting e-names to faces too.
I've learned that I have to meet someone three times
before that part of my brain engages.  But that's
just the way I am and I'm used to being embarrassed <g>
So....do we want nametags?

Used gear porch sale.  Bring your used but unwanted gear,
  we can all buy and sell and get this
stuff back out on the trail.  Whaddayu say?

Scales.....who's got the scales ?

Oh and as much as Thor and Zeus hate it.....no dogs allowed in
the
hostel.  Snickers and TZ did attend in 98, but were relegated to
the porch
during the day and in the van with me during the night.

Well kiddies, it looks like the streak of incredible Ruck weather
may have
ended.....(can two years be considered a streak?)  Forcast is for
a bit
warmer than normal Pa Jan weather <sigh> so it looks like no
sunscreen needed
this year....bummer.

Ok....input on nametags and swap meet purty please?

* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html
*