Re: [at-l] Here Be Ruck?

At 10:52 AM 1/24/00 -0500, Daniel Berlinger wrote:
>I looked at the only map of Pennsylvania that I have and I couldn't find the
>Ruck location except in the vaguest possible terms.
>
>And while vague location is something many hikers get used to... can
>anyone give
>me driving instructions to get there from New York? I'll make it easy and
>pretend I'll be starting in New York City.

Hmmmmmm......is NYC anywhere near I-81? If so, 'twill be a cinch!
http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck/dir.html

Take I-81 to EXIT 11, PA Route 233 (south of
  Carlisle, north of Shippingsburg). Head south
  about 8 miles. Watch out for that PA state road
  intersection a few miles up; it's easy to blow right
  through the stop sign! Ironmasters is on the left 0.2
  miles after you pass the park office.