[at-l] Ruck News

Nametags - I vote YES.  In fact, I'll buy em, bring em, and pass em out...

pittsburgh

Some folks have e-ed me with some ideas for the Ruck,
so I'm tossing them to you for input.  Nametags?????
someone wrote:

 >"Please....can we have name tags?  It will save me from the awful
 >embarrassement of not remembering people I have met before"

I must admit, I'm awful at putting e-names to faces too.
I've learned that I have to meet someone three times
before that part of my brain engages.  But that's
just the way I am and I'm used to being embarrassed <g>
So....do we want nametags?