Subject: Re: [at-l] Fleece survey

I have far more wool than fleece, because I built up such a stock of wool
over the years (before fleece) that I can't bring myself to dump it to rush
out and spend money on replacing stuff that still works.  Also, have a few
odds & ends of down.  Sure fleece is a bit better and folks have given me a
few pieces -- birthdays, Christmas, & the like.  But the wool & down that I
have works and most of it will probably outlast me.

Re: the survey --

The combined family room (fireplace) & kitchen stayed around 75-78.  No need
for more than clogs, jeans and light flannel shirt.  The rest of the house
was a steady 71.  Added a light wool sweater when I wasn't reading or
cooking.

When I went out to shovel the drive and split some wood this morning I wore
jeans and flannel shirt, w/ smartwool socks, work shoes, wool stocking cap,
windbreaker, & good lined leather work gloves.  (17* SW 4)

When I took the dog for his walk this afternoon, I upgraded to a down vest,
thinslate/gortex parka, and hiking boots.  (26* SW 3)

Save the hiking boots, smartwool socks, wool stocking cap, you'd not likely
see me wearing any of this stuff hiking.

Chainsaw