[at-l] It's about time

...for a class of 2000 roll call. I know at least one lister is leaving
soon. So what do we want to know: name, direction, departure...?

Coming out of lurking to say I will be leaving from Springer about March 1st

Taking a slow stroll North to the Big K

Gear:  except for the Leki poles I received for Christmas, all my gear is the same ole stuff I have been hiking with for a while now.

small bivy style tent
esbit stove
iodine
my heavy but comfortable bora 80 pack
fleece bag

Mail Drops:  None except for fuel once in awhile.

Now, I am gonna shoot myself in the foot here, .....   my journal will be posted on Trailplace....

I am looking forward to being back out hiking again.  And, my goal will be to try and not get caught up in the big miles race.  I want to go slow, meet new people, enjoy the views and pace each day so that I wont be totally exhausted when I get to camp each night.  That is one of the reasons for leaving so early.

Hope to see some of you on the trail
Stan Johnon