[at-l] Re: Trail Angels WAS fleece and doves.

FYI at Horse Gap, the Trail crosses a smallish area with a road to the left
(the Trail then climbs UP a hill).  If you cross the road you'll see two
roads that "V" into the road beside the AT area.  Take the RIGHT on the
barely used trail, hike about 1/4 mile and you'll hear the water to your
left.  Bushwack down to it.  Take someone with you so they can stand up on
the old road so that you don't end up lost trying to bushwack back up.

I'm HOPING to get it marked in a couple weekends for the Thru Hikers --
using some tape and maybe some other kind of markings.   If I can scout it
out before the leaves are on the trees, I may be able to find a trail that's
closer.

BTW, I can get to Springer in an hour from here by going in the Western
Side.   I'll go looking for Sassafras and put some water there when I go
mark Horse Gap for the water.

Coosa