Re: [at-l] Fleece survey

In a message dated 1/22/00 8:47:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, KarenS62@aol.com
writes:

<< Who's wearing fleece on this cold and wet eastern day? >>

Well, I'm not wearing it - however, my son and his friend wanted to go offer
to clear driveways and walkways for money to our neighbors.  Ty is wearing my
fleece top and bottoms under his clothes.  He noted that they were "way
uncool" looking, and was glad to cover them up with his "normal" clothes.  He
stopped by for a hot drink a few minutes ago - said my fleece is "way
awesome" because he's not even cold.

I'd say backpackers as a group are much better equiped clothing wise to deal
with this weather :)

Gotta love fleece

The Redhead