Re: [at-l] What season is it, anyway?...

In a message dated 1/22/00 7:04:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, plodder@juno.com
writes:

<<   I know we need the snow and moisture, but I do not like it. >>

Yea - from a fellow Upper East Tennessee resident, I can attest that while my
forecast said "light snow", I think they were mistaken.  It has been snowing
steady since early today, and the roads look like a demolition derby, as
apparently everyone is assuming it's just snow and not taking into account
the solid sheet of ice underneath the snow on the roads.  Personally, I am
wishing my house had a fireplace.  Perfect night to roast marshmellows <g>.

The Redhead