Re: [at-l] What season is it, anyway?...

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 11:37:32 -0600 Pat Villeneuve
<patv@falcon.cc.ukans.edu> writes:
>I just came back from a long walk around town, and I kept peeling
>layers
>as I went. It's 40s and blue in eastern Kansas today. I saw crocus,
>tulips, daffies, and iris, all up. And robins popping all over the
>place. I'm no fan of winter, but we're going to  be in a world of hurt
>
>if it ever arrives.
>
>Give Me Chocolate

Between the 2 inches of snow on the ground, the puffy flakes coming down
like crazy, and the 11 children sledding in my back yard, I would say it
is definitely WINTER!!

Dee
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.