Re: [at-l] Intro and Plans

Tom,
	Welcome to the club! Are you coming to the Ruck?
	I walk quite a bit in Virginia year round. Mostly 4 day weekends every
other weekend. I plan to spend my vacations finishing the Long Trail and
the Allegheny Trail. 	I am about two hours drive from the AT from
Catawba 311 crossing to Highway 60 crossing. A little further drive to
the rest of the trail in VA. Perhaps we can help each other out with
some shuttles through out the year. Are you living in VA and planning to
drive to your hikes or flying in from California?

chase At-99