Re: [at-l] The Companion has arrived

In a message dated 1/21/00 6:38:10 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< John O called in from ATC in HF.  He just finished off loading the
Companion
 from the truck"  Get them while their hot or .cold.  Back orders are being
 processed. >>

I don't know if you'll be seeing many back orders for any of John O's off
loaded campanions, but I may be mistaken.

As far as the ALDHA Companion, I heard they've made much more thru-hiker
(section hiker too) friendly, with a mileage guide and a listing of all the
shelters, that previously weren't mentioned.

What I like about it (hope it's still included) were to drawings of plants
and wildlife along the trail.

Buy one, it helps the cause,  Sly