[at-l] People on Mt. Washington

Just a note for those of you who keep posting that you are seeing someone on
the live camera on top of Mt. Washington.  By the time you post your note
and we read it and then pull up the site the people are already gone from
the picture.  I figure the turnaround on posting, reading, and checking the
site must be at least 3-5 minutes.  Do you know anyone who would spend more
than that amount of time standing around on the top of Mt. Washington in the
kind of weather they are having now?