Re: at-l-digest V1 #1459 Re: [at-l] Where's the snow?

At 03:12 PM 01/20/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>SNIP

 However, if you really want to hike in the snow, why not
>flip-flop?  Start somewhere in the middle where there is snow and follow it
>north to ME; then drop back to GA and hike back to your start [or back to
>your start and hike south to GA].
>
>Chainsaw

This is actually a very good idea.  But my main incentive for hiking the AT
is not just the snow so I guess I'll stick with my current plan.  Little
late in the game for me to change things that drasticly anyway. But if I
dont get enough snow on this trip maybe I'll do one like this next year.