Re: [at-l] eclipse viewing conditions

At 08:20 PM 1/20/00 -0600, Ryan K. Brooks wrote:
>Clouding over here... Totally sucks, it was clear as a bell all day.   Dragged
>the 'scope out, and bam!  Clouds!

Well I'm way too far away from you for it to be any residual effect of Kahley's
Curse.  I've been out for every celestial event for the last three years, only
to have it cloud up just before it got interesting.  Maybe it's payback for
the fabulous
nites I had with the last big comet.  That's a memory that I'll carry
forever.  so
spellbinding that I actually burned my supper <g>.
Note.....I did not even try for last night... It's 4 degrees here.  So glad
Mama Nature
is getting this out of her system before the Ruck.