Re: [at-l] Ruck, again...

Damn,  must've slept in, again! :-)
No, my mail server's an old unpatched unix box.  Just so happens that
'72  and 2000 line up date wise up to at least 2030 real time or 2002 my
time :-)

On a more serious note, I am at least looking into the possibility of
hiking the AT this spring/summer (2000)  However due to prior commitments
I can really only hike between April 28th and July 25th or anytime
after August.  This leaves me only  about 3 months in the spring or
foverever in the fall...

My question is what are the advantages and disadvantages of both spring
and fall hiking?  Also what about North->South vs. South>North?

-Chris
Get paid to surf the Web!
www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=frr156