Re: [at-l] Ruck, again...

At 04:37 PM 1/20/72 -0500, George Chris Gazunis wrote:

>Planning on hiking the AT in the summer of 72... :-)
>Chris

Okay, I've been telling everyone who has been arguing over whether the
millenium ends with 12/31/99 or 12/31/00 that when you take into account
the errors made in designing the calendar, it actually ended in Sept. of
'97 so they missed it. But neither group has anything on Chris.

I hate to be the one to break this to you Chris, but you've been planning
for 28 years too long. '72 is back that-a-way <=====.

Saunterer