Re: [at-l] Re: ABCNEWS.com : Report: CIA Probing New York Virus Outbreak

In a message dated 01/19/2000 6:39:18 PM EDT, thornel@attglobal.net writes:

<< This
 would be an act of war against the USA, and one could expect a sure, public
 and swift response to such action. I think even ABCNews would have updated
 such an event. >>

You got to be kidding. Our government will, as they have in the pass cover up
everything that they can. This is not saying that no action will be taken.
They just will not tell the American people about it. We have had and will
have Military/CIA operations that the American People will never know about.

Wildbill