Re: [at-l] emergency kit/supplies

That was my reason to post the emergency fanny pack for 20 miles of walk. I
suspect there are few places on the AT further than that from some level of
civilization.

BTW, my list was far from complete. Electrolyte solution (powdered
Gatorade) and Jello (great treatment for hypothermia) are left out of the
original post. The idea is to think ahead and plan it out. It is also
important to put this gear at hands reach (fanny pack or similar). An
excellent first aid kit in the bottom of a pack is no benefit to anyone -
especially is you get lost searching for water and left the pack with your
tent.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA