Re: [at-l] shrimp,walking into manchester

In a message dated 1/17/2000 8:16:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rhymworm@mindspring.com writes:

<< >shrimp are great for the trail after mt fiasco trying to dehydrate salmon
 >(the smell was terrible) i went to a asian supermarket and bought shrimp it
 >worked well enough. if you do try to dired it yourself i might suggest doing
 >it in a garage or at a friends house.... >>

By the way, I spiced, I boiled, I dried , I rehydrated and I ate - they were
pretty good and they really didn't smell bad at all!

POG