[at-l] Blank of Earl

Ken wrote:

<<Don't leave us in suspense. What is the "expert" 18 attempts to
Fontana
Dam fellow's trail name? After all, many people who are doing the AT
this
year might start well before or after him. And then there are those of
us
just planning chunks who'll never meet him but are curious anyway.>>

As much as I hate jumping in without being asked, sometimes I just think
my
head is going to explode.  Sorry Paddler.  It was Duke.  You had to be
there.  Of course then
there was the guy who told us why the springs were likely to be flowing
in the
morning and dry at the end of the day.  You see it seems that
photosynthesis
sucks all the water from the ground during the day . . .

Pilgrim
AT class of 99