Re: [at-l] The 15 hottest Sauces inthe World

Yo there Rickles!
With Dave's (nonReserve) coming in at #6 and Endorphin Rush coming in at #7, I think "good taste" demands I "eat my words" poo-poohing Endorphin Rush. In your honor, I will drain an entire bottle of Endorphin Rush in one glorious swig, at the Ruck. I will then proceed directly to the quarry ponds and drain them. Ice and all.
(And a hearty tip o' the hat to WildBill, too! Thanks !)

Hotfoot.

>>> <WHHAWKINS@aol.com> 01/14/00 04:52PM >>>
We have chosen these 15 sauces from our full catalog as the hottest.
6á  Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce
7   Endorphin Rush

15 Scorned Woman Hot Sauce