Re: [at-l] Tabasco..

Nah, nah.  You guys are LIGHTweights.  Try "Nuclear Blast Salsa" from
Grants, New Mexico, former "uranium mining capital of the world."  Or how
about "Endorphin Rush."  By packing that on the AT, I can reduce my food
weight to 2 oz. per day, instead of 2 lbs. per day.

R.

At 11:16 AM 1/11/00 -0500, SloeToe wrote:

>For pure heat, nothing beats Dave's Insanity Sauce.
>
>Tastes like industrial waste, but it'll sure light up your morning. (And
your evening, too, about 12 hours later....)

>Sloetoe
>(who *gargles* with
>McIllhenny's "Tabasco")
>
>(And no, I WON'T put any Insanity Sauce into my chili, k. A few jalo's, a
few habens, a Scotch Bonnet or two, but not a drop of Dave's.)