[at-l] Got all the gear

Well my last 2 items of gear arrived yesterday. I now have everything I
plan to take on my trip.

With the coming of the new year, also goes the hunting seasons here.  So
now my woods (not really my woods) aint packed with hunters anymore, I dont
have to stealth walk now, I can get back out and really stretch my legs
again. Feels great!  I've already found one nice rack of antlers, 8
pointer, that the hunters let get away.  Those antlers will make some nice
buttons or some nice knife handles oneday.  Walked so far yesterday that
for about 30 minutes I wasnt sure were I was.  Its much more fun walking in
woods I havent seen before, but thats getting harder and harder to do
around here.  Not to worry though come Feb 7th, every step will be into
unseen woods.

Aaaahhhhh! Someone mentioned Springer fever awhile back, I got it bad, real
bad.

Mark
GA-ME-GA arrive on Springer Mt 7 Feb 2000 (for the first time)