[at-l] Sly goes High Tech! redux

Actually this is only a test.  Thanks to Uncle Milt I should be able to post to the list from the trail without getting list proper that would  surely  crask my little device here (pocketmail gadget).

Rest assurd, I will not be cluttering your email boxes as I seldom write from the trail, but I may make a post or two or three!

One of the problems I may have (besides not having a spell checker) is that in the early going it appears the electronic device will not work below freezing and it's not like I'm going to take it to bed with me, the last time I took anything that ran on batteries to bed, I nearly ended up in the hospital. (kidding!)

Well I just wanted to see if I'm hooked up.

Later, your on trail correspodent, Sly