Cc:            <at-l@backcountry.net>
From:          "Coosa" <coosa@alltel.net>
Date:          Tue, 11 Jan 2000 21:00:27 -0500
Subject:       Re: [at-l] Tabasco..

Has anyone mentioned Dave's Insanity Sauce?  Burns your eustacian tubes if
you get any in the area and yes, butttt burner, too, don't even ask me how I
know,
Hooooowwwwwlllling WOLF

The really BEST for flavor and heat is a habanera sause made by Trinidad, if
you can get some, get the extra hot -- it is NOT extra hot, but it is very
flavorful.  The 'hot' is not nearly as good and isn't hot at all.

I've been told that Grays or Grace (two brands you can get in Jamaica) are
even better, but no one has sent me any to try.