Re: [at-l] Tabasco..

What would the hikers of the world DO without our
Louisiana concoctions?

Tabasco is wonderful, but I won't go hiking without my
Tony's. It's actually called Tony Sachere's (or
something like that), but we Louisiana folk just call
it "Tony's" 'cause that's all that needs sayin'.

Speaking of bayous and butts, we also have a little
something called Boudreaux's Butt Paste, which is a
cream that's supposed to be good for chafing. I
haven't tried it yet, but if anyone wants to volunteer

Anyone here ever tried to dehydrate gumbo?

Nina
161 more days

--- Kristen Kupersmith <kkupersmith@thor24.com> wrote:
> Might I suggest to all:
>
> Dump your Tabasco, and fork out a couple extra
> dollars for some Bayou Butt
> Burner!! It is SO delicious! I could sit there for
> hours eating it with a
> spoon!
>
> Trail relativity: Bayou Butt Burner would warm you
> up in those COLD Maine
> mountains!!
>
> Kristen

=====
"Every thing possible to be believ'd is an image of truth."
 -- William Blake

Life ain't short, it's TALL! Grab a straw!
http://im.yahoo.com