Re: [at-l] fuel

In a message dated 01/10/2000 11:57:27 PM EDT, AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<< Denatured is fairly easy to get. You can get it at MOST hardware stores.
The
 worst part is that you have to buy it by the quart. (If not gallon.) You can
 mail it ahead, though. Use plastic, not metallic, bottles. I put mine in a
 soda  or bottled-water bottle, then a ziplock. I'm not sure if any of the
 places that sell Coleman by the ounce sell denat. by the ounce as well. You
 can sometimes find it in cupboards and sheds, too. (Always ask first.)

Inflammable materials CAN NOT be mailed. 18 United States Code, Section 1716

Wildbill

18 U.S.C.
Section 1716. Injurious articles as nonmailable

(a) All kinds of poison, and all articles and compositions containing
poison, and all poisonous animals, insects, reptiles, and all
explosives, inflammable materials, infernal machines, and mechanical,
chemical, or other devices or compositions which may ignite or explode,
and all disease germs or scabs, and all other natural or artificial
articles, compositions, or material which may kill or injure another, or
injure the mails or other property, whether or not sealed as first-class
matter, are nonmailable matter and shall not be conveyed in the mails or
delivered from any post office or station thereof, nor by any officer or
employee of the Postal Service.