[at-l] Signs?

Kristen,

All I can say is that when I thru-hiked, I met several people who said

"I wish I had done something like that when I was your age".

so, if you have the oppurtunity to do something, DO IT.

My neighbors from where I grew up debated whether they should visit Rome and Jerusalem. They decided to, it was their dream trip.  Within two months of the end of their trip, he was diagnosed with cancer. One month later, he passed away.

Years have a funny way of slipping away. Don't pass up a chance to live a dream.