[at-l] Ruck Recon

Cc:            <at-l@backcountry.net>
From:          "Coosa" <coosa@alltel.net>
Date:          Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:51:41 -0500
Subject:       Re: [at-l] Why am I bigger?-taller?

>FosterP599@aol.com wrote:
>
>> My concern is not my heighth but my girth.  (snip)
>
>This was my thought on this thread too.  I have always thought that I am
not
>overweight (not a whole lot, but enough), but UNDER-TALL.
>
>Kathy

*************True story:  When I was much younger, I had to fill out some
kind of psycho-babble questionnaire that asked questions about how I
perceived myself -- and although at the time I was probably 10 to 15 pounds
over the Insurance Companies' Chart, I didn't see myself as 'fat' but as
'short for my weight' --
In my mind, I am the "girl from Ipanema" -- "tall and young and lovely" --
and every time I can't reach the top shelf anywhere, I wish I were 5 feet 10
inches tall!

Howling Wolf
Coosa