[at-l] bulk foods

Dot-com, you might want to take a look at:

Wee Pak 10th Street Industrial Park #A17, Ketchum, ID 83340 (208) 726-2325
(208) 726-4925 (fax)

I don't think they're on-line. At one point I had one of their catalogs,
might still if I can only find it. Don't know about cheap,
but they have bulk. One of their items I wanted to try is dehydrated or
freeze dried yougurt. I want crazy for dairy products on
the trail, I think that might have helped. They also do bulk items like
freeze dried veggies and meat so you can build your
own recipes.

Also, for munchies and bulk "fake" meat:

http://www.lumenfds.com/

Lots of soy products, and their (fake) jerky is amazing! And at $20 for 5
lbs (or $15 if you take the small peices they call fines).
Can't beat the price, and if you're wondering what 5 pounds of jerky looks
like it's a lot... :  )

Skeeter