Re: [at-l] maildrop schedule ideas. . .

At 02:07 PM 1/9/00 -0500, markusmc wrote:

>Hey Rick
>
>I dont intend to do any hitchhiking either.  Manchester Center will be my
>longest off trail resupply point at 5.5 miles away.  I dont know about Post
>Offices though, I'm not doing Maildrops either.
>
>Mark
>GA-ME-GA step off day 7 Feb 2000

1.  If Manchester Center is your longest off trail resupply point, you must
be skipping Rangeley and/or Andover.  How are you pulling that off?

2.  I can't seem to find it at the moment, but someone on the list told me
there's a "backdoor" into Manchester Center that makes it more like 2 or 3
miles rather than 5.5 miles.  I'll send the info along when I put my hands
on it.

3.  Yoyo?

R.