[at-l] Ruck Recon

Well the PGF website says there are group sites but says:

http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/parks/pine.htm

                        What is an Organized Group?
 An organized group has a formal organization to coordinate and carry
out its activities. Appointed
 or elected leadership and periodic meetings are mandatory to meet the
criteria for an organized
 group.

 An organized adult group has a majority of its members above 18 years
of age and is affiliated with
 an organization such as the Rotary Club or the Lions Club.

Errrrrrrr....ummmm.  We seem to fall short on the organization
level (despite my scheduling <lol!>).  Looks like we miss out
on the good deal ..sh*t....
But I will go down and do a recon, maybe pick up a map so we
can try and get sites adjacent?  Anyone wanna come with? It
will have to be in the AM so we can also do a walk through
the Mansion and talk with Sean...the new manager too.
Damn I miss my computer....all my Ruck stuff is in it,
in the computer hospital.  I know someone offered to come
with but for the life of me I can't remember who....

And does anyone know if it is possible to take a document,
like a campsite map, fax it to yourself and then post it to a website?
Seems like it would work?