Re: [at-l] Golite Breeze

<< My main problem is that I dread giving up my  Thermarest for a Zrest  >>
Awwwww, you can do it, give it up...although I do know, cuz I tried to see if
it would work, that 3/4 Thermarest will fit into the pack and then you can
stuff your gear into the opening.  I didn't try the full length TRest, it
would take up too much room.

<<Does the Breeze look like it would hold up for a whole thru?>>
Yes, it looks like it would, the bar tacking is strong, the spectra cloth is
tough. I guess we'll have to wait to see if it holds up on a thru hike since
this product is new this season.  But, I think a hip belt is needed.
Cin