Eureka's Backcountry 2 tent

Sorry to bother you about a tent you did not endorse at "outdooreview.com",
but I'm looking for information about Eureka's Backcountry 2 tent.  I'm a
beginning backpacker looking for a decent (light weight & element proof) 3
season, 2 person tent. Do you know anyone who has used the Backcountry 2
tent? Have you heard about it? Looking at the specs, there has to be a catch
somewhere. Thirty eight square feet, 5 lbs. 9 oz and for less than $150.00.
I wonder how it performs in wind.

Do you have any recommendations for someone in my position. Price isn't a
big problem. Performance and weight are.

Thanks for your time.

Dean Newman
Virginia Beach, VA

--part1_bd.bd3fbb2b.25a93c6d_boundary--