Re: [at-l] Why am I bigger?

> << When we hit the Ruckness, in front of witnesses far and wide, unbiased, if
> not entirely disinterested, we'll measure me up and see if I measure up. (Ah,> did I say that right? Yes.) >>
>
> I take it, this "NEW EVENT" is going to take place in front of the mirror of the boys room.  I'm sure we can get some action on this one, what's the time  Kahley?
>
> Could someone bring a ruler.

Ya know I have been sitting on my tongue for days now.....
trying to uphold the GP nature of the list.  <g>
Some questions...
Why was it titled "Why am I bigger" and not why am I taller?
I mean size really doesn't usually relate to the length of
something as much to the circumference......
If the question does indeed involve size rather than height/length,
won't we need a tape measure rather than a ruler?
And thirdly....can i take pictures?

k.
I'm in shape....round is a shape.