Re: [at-l] Hiking with my son

DanandGailSC@aol.com writes:
<< I  thought that was pretty good.  Hopefully we bonded a little on that
trip.
 He thought Whitewater falls in NC was beautiful, which it is (400 ft high).
 The temps were in the mid 20's...not too bad. Gail >>
 Not too bad at all, Gail!
 Backpacking with kids is great fun. With my kids I've learned a couple of
things- let them set the pace, don't weigh them down, and you should teach
them how to not poop on their boots before they hit the trail.
:O)
well, the kids are up, and I need a nap...
later gators
TJ