Re: [at-l] website on food for backpacking

> Get out!! What kind of deals does KC.com have running right now???
> > Kristen

Allrighty then,,,I just took inventory; I have Mountain House, 20 ounce
size, 14 Sweet-n-Sour Pork w/Rice, 10 Spaghetti w/Meat & Sauce, 9 Lasagna
w/Meat & Sauce, 7 Chicken Polynesian, 2 Chicken Teriyaki, 1 Blueberry
Cheesecake, 1 Raspberry Crumble, 4 servings of Corn, 1 serving of Green
Beans,,,,,68 Lipton type meals,,,,31 Spiced Cider drinks, 3 Swiss Miss
drinks,,,,1 3oz Just Veggies,,,,10 small boxes of various cereals. WOW that
is a lot of food,,,I will let it all go at the reasonable price of $250 plus
shipping and handling! That is a savings of over $100,,,,,,any takers? KC