Re: [at-l] a year ago

Felix J. McGillicuddy wrote:

> A year ago this time yesterday, I was looking out the window of
> Pittsburgh's van thinking "I'm riding in a f***ing Chrysler product."

Wel, well, wellllllll.
I guess your hikemust have had a mellowing effect on you,
cause 18 months or so ago today, you came right out and said
"I'm can't believe I'm riding in a f***ing Chrysler product."
or words to that effect as we motored to DWG.

One of the longest rides of my life.  I was thinking,
"Will he ever shut up?  Will he ever sit still?  Would
Pokey help me duct tape him to the seat?  Or maybe just
his mouth shut?"  Worst dam trip to DWG anyone ever had!!!! <g>

And a blast from the past...

Feelix will hike from Maine to G A.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
Wrecks is still bugging him day and by day.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
Oh the skeeters will swarm him by day and by nite.
The bears are conspirin' to give him a fright.
And we all will miss him till Feelix comes hiking home.

He's packing and planning his thru right now.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
He's heading to Maine but he don't know how.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
If his boots don't pinch and his shorts don't chafe,
He's sure to be hiking a white-blazing pace.
And we all will miss him till Feelix comes hiking home.

So lock up your daughters and barnyard friends.
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
Cause Feelix is hiking.  Oh where will it end?
Hoo-rah hoo-rah!
We'll all miss his wit till his journals are mailed.
He'll make it thru if he doesn't get jailed.
And we all will miss him till Feelix comes hiking home.