Re: [at-l] The Ruck

The doors open just three weeks from tonite at 5:00PM.

January 28th - 30th, 2000

Welcome dinner served starting at sixish to when ever.
Sorry folks, but i haven't had a chance to go down and recon yet
but I will.  Ginny tells me the campsites are about a half
mile from the hostel.  Will report more after my visit!

For more info  http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck/
Ruck Ruck Ruck Ruck WoooHooo!!!!!!