[at-l] Indy---

Dear Indy Listers---

I'm going to be in Indianapolis on Saturday.  After I've done my grocery shopping at Atlas, I want to go to Galyan's, but I don't know where it is nor how to get there.  It used to be across the interstate and down a bit from Keystone at the Crossings, but I understand that it's not there anymore.  This will be a first time in Galyan's for me, too.  Anyway, can someone on the list from Indy tell me where it is and how to get there?  I'll be starting from the area of the art museum, then going over to Park Ave. (St.?) for a quick visit, then up to Atlas (53rd and College, or thereabouts).  So I guess I'll need directions from Atlas.  Kathy?  Sloetoe?  Thanks in advance.

Leslie