[at-l] Fwd: eBay Hiking Sign

I wrote:
What a cool sign.  I'd love to learn a bit about it.  Size?  Is it real, or
fabricated?  (It looks hand-painted.)  If real:  Where'd it come from?  (any
special trail?)  How heavy?

He responded:
<< Hello,    Its 8``x8`` metal, weights about a pound. I got it at a yard
sale, I asked
 where they got it, but they didn`t tell me. I would guess its from a trail in
 Pa. >>

That's the response I got about the Hiking sign that had been on eBay.  (I
know I shouldn't forward without permission of writer.  What can I say? --
I'm b-a-d.  I guess we can't tar and feather him, huh?

Trailmixup