[at-l] need kitten-sitter for AT hike

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Dawn Stringer <dawn.m.stringer@delphiauto.com>.
* Please use <mailto:dawn.m.stringer@delphiauto.com> to reply to the sender.

I am a mother of two of the sweetest, most adorable kittens in the whole wide world.  I am also beginning my AT thru-hike on March 9th.  I'd already had some friends agree to take care of my babies (Rocky, 13, Darwin, 4) while I was gone.  However, these two humans are married, and now with child.  The male of the pair hates cats (even though they have one already) and hates the fact that he will have to deal w/ them since the female is pregnant and not allowed to clean out litter boxes until the baby is born.  So now I am 64 days before my hike with no place to put my cats.  I've exhausted all of my friends and contacts, and am thinking that I will have to get rid of them completely if I don't find anyone soon.  I live in Kettering, Ohio, which is a suburb of Dayton.  If any of you live near me, or know somebody who lives near me who might possibly want to spend six months with two of the sweetest, cutest, cuddliest(they like to spoon), smartest (Rocky begs for pounce and they won't climb up on the tables), most wonderful kittens in the whole wide world, please let me know.

Thank you,

Dawn Stringer