Re: [at-l] Standing Free

Let's see...  lately when I go out to spend the night in the woods in the
winter, the routine goes something like this:  arrive at campsite.  Grab
the shovel from where it's hanging on the post, shovel snow away from the
front door of wall tent.  Unzip door.  Throw a few sticks in the wood
stove, and get that puppy howling.  Remove wet and frozen clothing and hang
from clothespins along inside perimeter of tent.  Crank up the propane cook
stove and settle down to a cup of tea.  Claim a sleeping platform and grab
a 3" thick mattress from one of the clotheslines.  Pump up and start the
gas lanterns.  Start dinner of hors d'oeuvres, perhaps some salmon and
fresh veggies and French bread, uncork the vino, and hunker down for a fine
evening of fellowship.  Aah, the rigors of winter camping!  Tent stakes?
What are they?

R.