[at-l] Rick Bombaci <rpb@eoni.com> Maildrops

I'm always seeing Chesire Ma on the mail drop lists, and I always point out
that if you can hold out to North Adams Rt 2 you get to go over Greylock
with an empty pack and you come out less than a mile from a full scale
Grand Union grocery store. (With a Friendly's next door too <g>) The caveat
is that I don't know where the PO is on Rt 2....
Andover to Caratunk between supplies? Not me. Loved Maine, loved all the
little towns (emphasis on ALL), and no problem hitching. And one other note
on hitching, if you are with the main stream of northbounders it's not hard
to avoid hitching alone.
And as another aside vs Rt 2, that's where I got to go home for the July
4th weekend. My brother and his girlfriend picked me up, and we drove over
to the Albany area with all the windows down, no shower since Graymoor <g>.
Sweet memories...

Skeeter