Re: [at-l] The Ruck

In a message dated 1/4/00 9:49:32 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< Saturday @ 8:00 till??? slides shows featuring Slyman on the PCT  >>

Thanks for the boot in the butt!

I just got off my 12 rolls of thirty-six to FilmWorks this afternoon.
They've assured me I'd have them back well before the Ruck.  I plan on
previewing the slides beforehand and picking the best 160 (two Kodak
carousels), but woe is me, I left my slide projector back in Massachusetts
many moons ago and there's no way to retrieve it.

Can one of you future Rucksters come forward and offer your slide projector
for the occasion?  Please let me know soon, or else it's off to the pawn shop
to find one used and cheap.

I'm real curious to see how the photos turned out.  It was such an incredibly
beautiful trail, but I used a new camera (Olympus Super Zoom 120) and have
never seen the results.  I'm also curious about the quality of FilmWorks,
they've been a super company to deal with so far but.....  Has anyone an
opinion of FilmWorks?  Or the model Olympus I used?

Thanks and see ya there,  Sly