[at-l] Dawson Forest

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest William Goss <wolley302@aol.com>.
* Please use <mailto:wolley302@aol.com> to reply to the sender.

Hi all
This is trail related, just not AT related.  I was wondering if anyone has
any idea where to find information on the Dawson Forest area. I happened
upon the area while i was waiting on family to finish shopping at the
outlets.  Does anyone know where to find info about the nuclear site that
operated in the early 70's?? I assume since it was an army site at one time
that it may be classified but it has piqued my curiosity.  books, urls, can
anyone help??
Thanks in advance
Wolley