Re: [at-l] Hover car to favorite fishing hole?

A friend of mine is a travel agent, who constantly wonders why I haven't
taken up her suggestions for helicopter supported slackpacking in the
Rockies and Canada. I haven't offered to take her head off yet, and serve
it to the vultures, but the thought has crossed my mind.

ORangeBug
Atlanta, GA