Re: [at-l] Sigurd Olsen

I am ashamed.
Sigurd Olsen is the patron saint of Northland College — in northern Wisconsin, where I did my undergrad — and I should know his wife's name immediately — and I don't recall it. Dined with her twice, even. (Sig once, but he was across a veryyyy longggg table, and half deef.)
If you go to the Northland website (northland.edu), that should do it easy.

>>> <hudsom@us.ibm.com> 01/03/00 12:32PM >>>
Forgive my poor memory, but I can't remember the name of Sigurd Olsen's
wife, who is a another great "outdoor" writer. I've come across both
writers in collected essays, so I can't recommend any titles... but keep
your eyes open while searching the library....

Skeeter